Wednesday, February 18, 2009

My Valentines Day

As I was blogging today, I realized that everyone wrote about their "love day". So I thought I would blog about mine! This is how it went. We were in Salt Lake City for my cousin's blessing.

1. Makenna and Gavin both woke up at 7:00.
2. I was STILL on my period. (first one in two years and it lasted 10 days! TMI, I know0
3. Went upstairs (we were in SLC) and got my kids breakfast.
4. Brent was on the phone for probably 3 hours.
5. I went shopping with the other 1,000 people in the little store for four freaking hours. Three which were in traffic.
6. Got ready to go eat dinner with my WHOLE family. Grandmas's, grandpas, aunts, uncles, parents, siblings, husband...
7. The orange chicken tasted like beef jerky.
8. Lost in Phase 10. (I hate losing)
9. Went to bed! *wink wink nudge nudge* HAHA! :)

Exciting right?!

2 comments:

Cheryl said...

Sounds like such a FUN day! Especially (not) the traffic part!

Allie said...

Sounds about as good as mine. You crack me up :)