Tuesday, September 8, 2009

First day of PRESCHOOL!

Tuesday has finally arrived! Thank freaking goodness! Ever since Kenna's preschool open house last week she could hardly wait until this Tueday! She was counting down the days and it FINALLY arrived! She woke up early (7:15) and wanted to get dressed right away so she could wear her new SLIVER shoes (silver). We had a little princess breakfast for her and it made it all the better for her! She told me that we had to have her hair done by 9:00 so she wouldn't be late... luckily we made it right on time! :) She got her new Tinkerbell backpack that she was SO excited about and her big girl booster seat!

When we got to the preschool, she let me take two pictures of her. One at the gate, and then she ran in, gave her teacher a hug and ran off! That was about it! So much for her caring about the mother that has raised her for the past 3 1/2 years!!! Brent was a little more emotional about it than me, but we both survived. Now Gavin and I need to figure out what we are going to do by ourselves for two days a week for 2 hours and 15 minutes!!! I'm sure we will! Have fun Kenna!!!








5 comments:

Allie said...

That preschool rocks and Miss Adriane is the bomb!!! Camden had 2 years of preschool there and loved every single minute. It is so worth the drive !! Good Luck Kenna, have FUN!!!

Heather said...

Cute pics Lynds. I'm sure you and Gavin will find something fun to do with your spare time. I know Claire and I are going to love it.

Janalyn said...

Love the crown!!
You are such a great mom Lynds!
Love you guys!

Aaron and Jen said...

How is Gavin doing without his sis home? I know Eliza is LOVING the mommy/daughter time without sis!

Lori said...

She is such a big girl now. She looked so cute. I'm glad she likes school and that you get a break for a few hours.