Sunday, September 6, 2009

Undecided...

That is what I am. Undecided. I know that I have wasted peoples precious eye sight in reading my woes about quitting Diet Pepsi, but it has been a big deal for me! Anyway, now I am three weeks down and it hasn't been TOO bad, except for the fact that I have gained SIX pounds. That's right. Six. S. I. X. Six freaking pounds! I know why. It's because I eat sugary crap like cookies and ice cream and cookies, because I don't have the DP to curb my sweet tooth. So now... do I go back so I don't gain any more weight or keep off it and just eat my way to heaven.

5 comments:

Jason and Joanna said...

haha- love the picture! I don't know what to tell ya, except good luck!!

Heather said...

I don't think there is anything wrong with you drinking DP. Just do it in moderation, seriously!!! You don't look at all like you have gained any weight. You could definately afford to put on a few pounds. Good luck. I personnaly have my own Dr.Pepper demons to deal with.

Aaron and Bonnie said...

I do have to say....At least Heather's demons are worth it:) I do agree with Heather, a few pounds wouldn't hurt. After all, Brent does like 'em big right?

Aaron and Jen said...

Perfect picture! Wish I could help! GOOD LUCK!

Jill said...

I say drink the dp...just not every time you need a drink. Limit your intake, that worls for me!