Monday, April 12, 2010

Day from HELL.

Yes Mom. I did put hell. But I didn't say it in a swearing matter. It is just the best way to describe how the day went! So! I posted this a little on the SJJ blog but I will go into detail a bit more... maybe!

The day started with the skirt I needed to finish for Makenna. It took a lot longer than it should have, and then I needed to add a little something to Kenna's shirt. Anyway, the house was a mess when I woke up and it just went down hill from there. I decided to be a nice mommy and take the kids swimming, but when we got there it was way too cold. I should have just left, but thought I would get in the hot tub with the kids. Whining, whining, whining was all I heard. We packed up, came home so Gavs could take a nap and Kenna could get ready for them. The shirt I just bought ended up looking hideous on me, so I left in the middle of trying to get Kenna ready to go get a shirt. It was just pure chaos. When we got there, we were all WAY past ornery except my cousin who took the pictures. I love them! Even if we only got one of Gavin smiling until the very end. And it was seriously the very end. Kenna got threatened her life a few times (well, more like NO BUG JUICE! NO DESSERT! NO ANYTHING UNLESS YOU SMILE!) Glad it was over and I got a few I liked.

Go to www.mfelt.blogspot.com for all of her info and stuff! She is really, really good! (and I'm not saying that because she is my cousin) Here are some pics that I love.











6 comments:

Heather said...

I'm sorry it was such a crappy day. You should have called me. I would have helped you. I love the pictures they are all so cute. You guys all look great. The first one is one of my favorites. You look really good in it.

Melissa said...

Those pictures turned out adorable! I love them! You guys look so darling! Sorry it was so caotic, but it wouldn't be a picture day without the stress right. On our family picture day my husband ate all the treats I brought along to bribe kids with...nice.

Amanda said...

Look at you, ya little sassy momma...I LOVE the pictures, they turned out fantastic!!

HeatherStout said...

It's so funny that it was so bad, yet the pictures look like everything is just peachy:) Love all the pictures, I really like the one with just you and Gavin.

Micki said...

Love it. You're hilarious, girl. And have a way cute family. Such fun pictures!

Lori said...

I love the pics. It seems to always be a nightmare taking them, but they always end up working out in the end. You look so cute and skinny.