Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Crappy ending.

I forgot to say why it was a crappy ending... (besides having to leave the hubby up there).

So here is the story. I thought I would be smart and drive Brent's truck (which is a CNG) down to Vegas. Great idea because it costs about $12.00 to fill up. No joke. The problem. Not many pump stations around. Especially in Vegas. So I found one 10 miles away from the airport. No biggie.

Oh yes it was. I had to watch some lame A video six times (not by choice) before the special pump let me fill up. THEN! I saw a Panda Express on the sign as I was getting off. I was so excited. Except I couldn't find the dang restaurant. ANYWHERE. By the time I drove down the same street it said it was on about 30 times, I was bound and determined to really find it. I had GPS on my phone and was literally spinning circles.

Needless to say, I found the Panda

No comments: