Saturday, September 18, 2010

Disneyland.

The whole entire Staheli side of my family decided to go down to Disneyland for a few days for my grandpa's "retirement" party. We had been planning it for a few months and thankfully the time finally came. There was a total of 27 of us that went and it was so much fun!!!! I will just explain the pictures instead of give a whole itinerary of our trip! And there are A LOT of pictures.

At "The Block" waiting for everyone to get to Cali!


Taylor loves to torment Gavin. It's hilarious.

Waiting to catch our shuttle...

The only reason I posted this was because my sister wanted to be in the picture. Look at her face! hahaha....

Heading into the park.

So excited to see Tiana... (at this point I told them she might still be in Lousiana)

The Hukill Girls


Makenna was so shy with the princesses. Camryn. Not so much.

I would twirl my dress too if I wore that.


Both of their favorite...


Their first rollercoaster

Gavs not scared at all.

Teacups. My sister took my place because I get sick on them.

Autotopia. Lame.

Gavs and his buddy

Our favorite ride

Gavs and Zurg

Look who I found!!! (one of my besties if you didn't know)

All tuckered out. Look at the drool!

See! Brent really was there!



Yay for Buzz!


Brent didn't fit in the rockets. So I had to go twice in a row.

Hanging on the beach.

So warm!!!

So tired!

Exhausted after all their play.

4 comments:

Heather said...

Love the pictures. It was so fun to see you there. I'm so glad that you went and had so much fun!!!

Amanda said...

Wow I am jealous, I want to go to Disneyland sooo bad. Looks like you guys had a riot!!

Aaron and Jen said...

Looks like so much fun! I can't wait to get back there! Aaron and I are going back BY OURSELVES next month! YAY!!! Glad Brent could be there!

Lori said...

So fun. We are going next week and I am so excited. You are so skinny, I'm jealous. Ty has the same shirt as Brent. Good taste. That is cool your whole fam went too.