Monday, October 4, 2010

Buzz.



Once upon a time, I thought I was going to be a good mother to a second child. The first one. Piece of cake. I remember everything with her. The conception (TMI!?! But we were trying!!!) pregnancy, birth, first smile etc. And I documented it. With thousands of pictures and even a journal (don't worry, not the conception part). Pages and pages... I always told myself, that I would be as good with the second child as I was the first. That I was going to not be one of the "typical" moms that kind of push baby numero dos to the side. Well, that lasted all of probably five minutes.

First, I didn't even know I was pregnant with Gavin for the first few weeks, I do remember his birth and then all is forgotten from there. He was such a good day time sleeper that I barely remember anything for the first six months!!! Seriously. How horrible am I.

Makenna got her pictures "professionally" done every three months. Gavin. I didn't even order his newborn pics because I didn't like him. That, and the lady put some gay wings on him that made him look like a chicken. I wish I could find them on the net somewhere.... Anyway, I do remember that he walked at 16 months (I think). And that's only because it was last year.

Now that he is nearing on three years old (yes, I said THREE!) I thought I would just document how freaking cute he is now. And that he absolutely LOVES Buzz Lightyear and Lightning McQueen. Here are a few of my favorite things about this little turkey (I should use a stronger word).

1. He LOVES to torment his sister.
2. He can't say his L's and it is so, so cute.
3. He wuvs me.
4. He loves to play with any hair. Kinda creepy.
5. LOVES Reeses and would eat them over anything (don't know where he gets that from)
6. Talks really well, except for his L's
7. Would drink apple juice all day long if I let him
8. Total Daddy's boy.
9. Thinks the naughty chair is hilarious.
10. Has had soap in his mouth countless times.
11. He is so sweet when he wants to be.
12. Wants to go back to Disneyland and asks all of the time.
13. Can play soccer.
14. Pretty self sufficient.
15. Told me today I'm the best mommy ever (maybe with a little coaxing)
16. Would wear his Buzz costume all day every day.
17. It is now my form of punishment.
18. He listens most of the time
19. Loves his doo-doo (blankie)
20. Really friendly.

Oh Gavs. I love you so much, even though I want to sell you some days.

4 comments:

Heather said...

He really is such a cutie and he is getting so big. It's crazy! He looks so cute in his buzz outfit. I wish you could find those pictures too. Just so you can show his girlfriend someday! I want to go back to Disneyland, and I ask just about everyday also.

Aaron and Bonnie said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Aaron and Bonnie said...

I can't believe Gavin in almost 3!! It seems like yesterday that Jill and I came to visit and brought presents for ALL!! Now let's talk about the next one:) Hey,can you get your husband back in town so we can start going out again? I miss the good 'ol days!

Melissa said...

He needs to come hang out with Breck for Halloween. She's going to be Jessie!