Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Family Pictures

My awesome cousin once again took our family pictures before she moved out to Cali to be with her boy toy. Thankfully, she was able to squeeze us in before she left.

This was the best family picture sesh ever. Even though most of us match (except Kenna). It totally wasn't planned. I figured I would make things easy and just dress the kids in what they normally where, let Brent pick out whatever and then I would wear something I had as well. Then we went to a park, and took the pictures. It was probably only a half hour long and I LOVE the turn out. Damn we are a good looking family!!!!





(is this not the best picture EVER!?)

6 comments:

Brynn said...

These are super cute! I impressed how well you match...that is the worst part about pictures. Let's play soon!

Jenny said...

Way cute!

Running with kids....it's about making the time now! said...

i love them!

Melissa said...

Super cute pictures! I love them!

Lori said...

Great family pics! You have such a cute family. I would say best pics yet too.

Heather said...

I serioulsy love all of them! What a cute family you have! And yes, that pic of Brent and gavin is so cute! What a handsome guy that Brent is!!!