Monday, August 20, 2012

Making a comeback!!! (hopefully)

It has been a long time since I have done this...  A long time meaning over a year.  I really want to get back into the "blogging scene" since I don't keep a hand written journal for my kids.  

As most everyone knows, a lot has happened since last June.  Emily Maynard was the last Bachelorette, Makenna has finished kindergarten and started first grade, Gavin is moving into his second year of preschool, I just ate the most delicious cupcake ever, and most importantly, we have two new additions to our family!  No, we didn't have twins (thank freaking goodness), but we did have a baby in July and added a dog!!!

One day I may go back and do a bunch of past posts, but for now, I am going to summarize each kid and move on from there!  If anyone cares... Mom, that would be you.

Griffin- Three days old

2 comments:

Robyn said...

a DOG! i mean, i am excited about the beautiful baby too....but since I am a dog mom and not a real mom...i am so happy you got a dog!

Aaron and Jen said...

So glad to see you are back to blogging! Weren't you the one giving me crap about a month or two delay? haha :) Your kids are so adorable! Congrats on little baby Griffin. We'll have to come and meet him. Maybe next time we are down there. Keep up the blogging!