Sunday, January 4, 2009

Birthday Ode to Brent


(mind you his b-day was on December 20th, thats right, I'm a lame wife)

On December 20th, Brent turned twenty nine,
Dang though he is still mighty fine.
He started at three pounds and now is more,
He's so big, he has to duck through most doors!

He can say the most random things,
But I'm so glad I got the ring,
We have two kids who love him so,
And when he plays with him, they want mo'

Funny, hardworking, cute and loud
All those things, sure make us proud.
We laugh and cry and sing and fight,
But I'm glad he now knows, that I am always right!

We hope you had a spectacular day,
Now I don't know what else to say
So here is to at least twenty nine more,
By then, I'm sure your bones will be quite sore

You will be 30 in one more year,
I hope you know how much I love you dear!

HAPPY WAY LATE BIRTHDAY!

7 comments:

The Foisy's said...

So cute! HAPPY BIRTHDAY BRENT! I love the poem and you are a good wife dang it!

Heather said...

I love,love,love your poem! You are soooo talented. Brent is a lucky guy!

JORDAN & TALIA said...

Happy Birthday Brent. I miss you guys. Your kids are so so cute. I need to come over and see them.

Aaron and Bonnie said...

Nice poem!! Hey, who's sweet motor home is that? And what about that awesome trip!!!! It's almost been a year, are you ready for another one?

GOULDING CLAN said...

Oh I love your poems. They brighten my day!! Happy birthday to Brent

Lori said...

Happy birthday!

Andrea said...

ok so that was cute! Happy B-day Brent. I love seeing your family. I am horrible about checking in on people more. But I will be better this year!