Sunday, January 18, 2009

Gav's is ONE! (2 weeks ago)

I am so behind on my blog for some reason that I haven't even posted my babies birthdays! Gavin turned one on Sunday January 4th! It was a low key day and we enjoyed it. He also will be sharing a birthday with his new cousin that was born at 11:45 PM that night!

Gavin is such a cute little boy! He started out at 7 pounds and 19" long and now weighs 22 pounds 6 oz and is 29" (I think). He still doesn't have much hair, but we can faux hawk it now with the 20 hairs that stand up! He is sleeping over 12 hours a night now, and isn't even close to walking! He still scoots around and knows how to work his sister. He loves food, his daddy, Pepa, and blankie! We love you Gavin!
One day old!

6 comments:

Aaron and Bonnie said...

Wow!!! How time flies!! I love his little hair do, it's sweet.

HeatherStout said...

He really is so cute! Is it time for another one yet??? Might as well since you guys make such cute kids.

Andrea said...

Wow! That is so crazy! He is so cute. Happy B Day!

Janalyn said...

Love that kid!!!

Melissa said...

His crawl gets me every time! Such an adorable boy! Happy birthday to you too!

Lori said...

Yay, happy birthday Gavin!!! That went so fast. He is just adorable.