Wednesday, January 28, 2009

FOR SALE!

An adorable little three year old. She is great with OTHER peoples children, has been potty trained for over a year, communicates clearly (for the most part), is very cheap in the clothing department (she only requires panties and a Cinderella dress-up), loves her blankie, eats almost anything you give her, sleeps through the night. Only hang up. She wakes up at 6 FREAKING 30 in the MORNING! You can make returns once she starts sleeping in again! We will start the bidding at $2,000,000!

7 comments:

Amanda said...

She is beautiful!! Sometimes I would like to put mine up for sale as well, we do the whole 6am too!

Melissa said...

I'll take her! I need someone to push me out of bed every morning! If I buy one can I get the other free?

CLUFF FAMILY said...

I would love to buy her....if only I had the money, DANGIT!

Leilani said...

can I make payments? I would love nothing more than to have three children ripping the covers off of me at 6 in the freaking morning! What's one more!

Allie said...

Can we make that a two for one sale. Alyssa has decided to do the same thing this past week and I think I am going to die from lack of sleep. Maybe I should look at it differently and get my unhappy butt up that early and head to the gym.

Janalyn said...

LOVE THAT PIC!!!

Jill said...

She is too cute to sell!