Monday, June 8, 2009

WHAT A WEEK!

I have been trying to think of something to blog about and now I finally have a couple of things to blog about! YIPEE... now the complaining starts!

Monday- My purse was freakin' stolen out of my car at the park! Can you believe it?! Seriously. And the worse part was I finally went and cashed some checks over $200 worth and now it is gone. They also spent $500 roughly on my debit card and $500ish on my credit card. Luckily we will get all of that back. The lame thing is, most of it was spent and Wal-Mart, K-Mart, and KB Toy Store! Luckily little kid...

Tuesday- The syrup at the Tesoro was out for the Diet Pepsi.

Wednesday- Fell down stairs and about killed myself. Luckily I was OK, but my ego was a bit bruised. No one saw though (thankfully).

Saturday- Locked keys in the car that I was using and didn't get them out until 11:30 PM. Thanks Andy! I hope you knee is doing OK!!!

There are a couple of good things that came about this. I didn't have to pay for a locksmith or a doctor!

Sunday will follow this post so scroll on down!

3 comments:

Heather said...

Wow, when it rains it pours. Lake Powell won't be here soon enough. Maybe you shouldn't leave your house until we take off! Just to be on the safe side.

Juanita said...

Crazy week! Sorry its taken me a bit to get back to you. Funny that you saw him and I can only imagine how frusterated he was that his drink was out. haha

If you don't mind could I see the dress? I think my mom's having one made, but I'm just trying to keep my bases covered! Thanks

Melissa said...

Were's your lake powell post?  I guess I shouldn't be talking...