Sunday, January 10, 2010

Trying to stay with it....

Well, my blog is going to be under construction while I figure a few things out. After a debate for two years, I have agreed to somewhat privatize (is that even a word!?) my blog. Therefore, I will be changing names so I don't have to go private. You will figure out who is who and all will be well (hopefully!)

Secondly, my aunt and I are starting a NEW BLOG! We are totally excited for it, and we hope that everyone will love it. It will be "going viral" on Monday, so stay tuned and please follow it! I am begging you! I will put more information on here later when it is up so check either here or on Facebook for the address. That is it for now! I am going to try and go to bed for now.. my head hurts. And my belly from eating crap for the past week and a half. But man, it has been almost worth it!

OUT.

1 comment:

Heather said...

Yeah, it really threw me off when I looked at comments and I had one that said Mom. Remember my Mom just died. You can't do that to me. It gave me a weird feeling. Now that I know it's you maybe it won't throw m for such a loop.