Tuesday, January 19, 2010

YOU ARE CRAP!

are the words that came out of my four year olds mouth. Seriously. No joke. YOU. ARE. CRAP. Yelled at my sister in law. In front of the whole family. I was MORTIFIED. The sister-in-law laughed. The mom yelled. And the daughter cried. Apologies were said and we went home.

What the heck?! This girl has some major 'tude and I am having a hard time containing it. So K, please forgive my daughter. And I apologize for any thing she might say or do... we are working on self control and manners.

4 comments:

Heather said...

If it makes you feel any better Parker says awful stuff all the time. Fortunately most of his notty words are made up so no one knows that he is calling them something bad, like a "donko head" or a "bob head". For all I know those could be his "f" words. Let's hope not.

Aaron and Bonnie said...

Wow, yeah, I'm thinkin that girl got some attitude!! Where do you think she got it from???? I would love to say my kids are perfect but Ry has got some funky things coming out of his mouth lately also. Hopefully it's the age and they will get through this stage! We miss you guys lots!!

GOULDING CLAN said...

It makes me feel so happy when I read about other kids having attitude, because I'm going through that same thing with Kaia. Tonight I told her that I didn't want her to talk to me like that and she said "well, that's just too bad!"

Kengie said...

I love Makenna! Deep down I know she loves me too. ;-) If she wasn't so cute it wouldn't have been so funny. Of course I would have had the same reaction if it was my kid saying that.