Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Dance & Cheer.

I went to Dixie, couldn't be prouder... wait. OK, so I really didn't have all that much "pride" in high school, but now we don't live in "Flyer Territory" and its kind of weird. Especially when Makenna went to a cheer clinic at Pine View. Even though she was cheering for the "Panthers" it was so adorable and she L.O.V.E.D. it. She still does the cheers.

Kenna and Callie

Kenna, Callie and Megan




Kenna has changed dance studios and I LOVE it... First off, its cheaper and the teachers are GREAT. Love them!!! She has learned 4 of the 5 ballet positions and the cutest Christmas dance ever. She did it everywhere. Wal-Mart, Olive Garden, parking lots... She was able to perform at the Jubilee of Trees and the Dickens Festivals. She did awesome!!! She knew the words and the dance. She always says, "Mom! I'm going to be so embarrassed when I get on stage!" But, she doesn't. She always rocks it. Smile on her face the whole time and everything.

Getting ready for her recital

Makenna and Alyssa

GO! BIG! BLUE! I mean, Panthers!?

1 comment: