Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Idaho.

So, my little brother is married. That's right. M.A.R.R.I.E.D. Are you asking yourself if he just got home off his mission?! Yes, yes he did. Six months ago. And met his new wifey two days later. And now they're hitched.

Which is great! We love her and think she's great. Just not where she is from. As from the title... you can guess she is from Idaho. Rigby, Idaho to be exact. Which meant we got to truck up to Idaho Falls in the middle of DECEMBER to go to it. It was freezing. FA-REEZING. Bitter cold. But we survived and are glad they are married! Now here are the pics.

Do you think Gavin looks like Ty!?
Brent?

Or me?! (haha just kidding on that part)




So precious huh!?

My fave picture even though Gavs is grumpy!!!

3 comments:

Heather said...

I love the pictures and the colors that they had for their wedding. What's weird is that in about 10 or 20 years, we will look back and say, what were we thinking with those colors. But I really do like them. Such cute pics!

Aaron and Jen said...

I can't believe Tyler is married! Congrats to him! Boy we are getting old!

Lori said...

Gavin does look like him. Everyone looks so cute.