Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Itchy little boy!

Gavin has been sick for approximately 5 days now. He started with a fever (103 degrees) on Saturday and it finally went away last night. The only problem now is that he has a rash all over his whole body. Poor little fart! He has been scratching his head like crazy and just looks miserable. Luckily, he looks a lot worse than he actually feels. He is now making noise again and scooting around as usual so I hope that we are on the tail end of this. YAY!

These pictures don't do the rash any justice. You can't see it, but trust me it is EVERYWHERE!

!

7 comments:

Jason and Joanna said...

poor little guy!!! I hope he gets all betters soon!

Brent looks like he is enjoying himself with the little ones!! :)

By the way- your a dork! I totally thought you were pregnant when I saw the "I'm expecting!" Haha, you make me laugh!

HeatherStout said...

Poor Gavin! I hate when the kiddies are sick and there's nothing we can do. BTW, love the Dora pictures. Did you know it has been out on DVD for a while? We rented it from Redbox a few weeks ago, but at least now you have it on DVR. Enjoy!

Linds said...

Poor little Mr.! I'm glad he is feeling better! It was so much fun to hang out with you last night! We need to do it more! Call me anytime..Like you said...maybe we can hang out more now that I'm not your visiting teacher anymore! haha -ooops

Ryan said...

Roseola.. my kids had it too.

Andrea said...

Poor little thing! Jaiven got like this once and he ended up having hand foot and mouth disease he contracted from the nursery! It's the worst when they are sick and so helpless.

Micki said...

Awww. He looks like he's a trooper though! good luck!

Lori said...

Poor guy. Gavin had the same thing a week ago.