Monday, November 3, 2008

Dora Saves the Snow Princess

SO HAPPY!

Well, it has finally come and pass. Dora Snow Princess has aired! Makenna has been counting down since September for it, and she has finally watched it! I had to keep reassuring her that it would be on after Halloween and then when she figured out that Halloween had passed, she didn't understand she had to wait three more days for it. Monday did come and now she has watched it and is in bed! It was so cute to see her get all ready for it. She grabbed her blanket, Diego pillow and Dora doll, had me grab my pillow and blanket and Brent grab his and we layed on the floor to watch it! The only words she said during it was "Daddy wake up! Don't fall asleep." It was pretty funny. Either way, I'm sure it will be the only thing on our TV for awhile but thats OK! Thank goodness it is over though. (for the night at least)Gearing up for the big show
Way into the show

4 comments:

Live Life said...

That is too cute! You both are great parents!

The Foisy's said...

K, you scared me in that last post! That is so cute! I love seeing dads hanging out with their kiddies. It's so sweet. Brent looks so cute lying next to Mckenna! What an awesome little family! We miss the old hood!

Tobler's said...

Haha that is too cute! I love how into the show she is!

Amanda said...

How cute!! My little one is obsessed with Dora as well, good thing for DVR so she can watch it over and over, right??!! :)