Friday, October 31, 2008

I'm EXPECTING!

Thats right everyone. I am EXPECTING. Expecting a lot of MONEY from the stupid haunted house that has consumed our lives for the past year. In 15 minutes, there will be no more haunted house until next October. They are knocking it all down tomorrow and then we can move on with our life. I am expecting a lot of money, but that won't happen. That's OK though. They all worked super hard on Corpse Nightmare and it is now over. A few more hours and I will have a husband again and my kids will have a father! WOO YEAH! Now we get a three month break before it starts ALL over again! Good job hunny on a haunt well done! 11 more minutes and counting....

8 comments:

HeatherStout said...

I was thinking of you last night, wondering just exactly how excited you were that this holiday is finally over. Yea for November
1st! (Enjoy your next three Halloween-free months!)

GOULDING CLAN said...

YeeHaw! Happy UnHalloween to you.

Jill Wittwer said...

We drove past it today and I thought of you. We saw them taking it all apart. I am glad that you will have a hubby back, at least for a few months I guess!

Jill said...

Yeah! No more haunted house for three months! Now you guys can hang out again!

Janalyn said...

Hey... where are your pics of the kids dressed up?

Shelly said...

Tricky post title! Congrats to you and Brent on surviving another Halloween!

Linds said...

I saw you on your date last night! I'm glad that you have your husband back and that Halloween is over! Have fun spending your millions from the haunted house! lol

Andrea said...

ok, you had me going there you sucker! NOT FUNNY :0) I totally know what you mean, I know Brent LOVES his haunted house (and I know how much you despise it!) But hey, maybe with him home more, you REALLY can announce soon that you are EXPECTING... FOR REAL THIS TIME!