Thursday, October 16, 2008

Tagged! Eights....

8 TV shows I love to watch:
1. The Office
2. Grey's Anatomy
3. Biggest Loser
4. American Idol
5. So You think You can Dance
6. America's Next Top Model
7. Life
8. E! News

8 things that happened yesterday:
1. Went to a Halloween party
2. Ate McDonald french fries
3. Talked to Jill
4. Made two pairs of pants for Gavin
5.Woke up (unfortunately)
6. Made a tu-tu
7. Ate ??? cupcakes! What can I say, they are my favorite!
8. Wiped Gavin's bum

8 favorite places to eat:
1. Samurai 21
2. Pasta Factory
3. Cafe Rio
4. Panda Express
5. Don Pedros
6. Samurai 21
7. Wendy's
8. Judd's

8 things I am looking forward to:
1. Having a clean laundry room
2. Halloween being over!
3. Christmas!
4. Sleeping through the night
5. Losing the rest of my gut
6. Family pictures
7. Sewing some more
8. More cupcakes!

8 things on my wish list:
1. Make a lot of money on the haunted house
2. Go to New York
3. Gavin sleeping ALL the way through the night!
4. For my kids not to grow up in this crazy world
5. To meet my TV boyfriend :)
6. Brent to be home before 1:00 AM
7. A king size bed
8. Lots of storage space!

8 people I tag:
1. Deanna Cluff
2. Kengie Steele
3. Jill Fullmer
4. Jill Wittwer
5. Jennifer Hoskins. I mean Young
6. Leesa Leclaire
7. Janalyn Osborn
8. Michael & Natalie

1 comment:

Jason and Joanna said...

Monday the 27th is my scheduled induction date