Monday, October 27, 2008

One, Two, Three, Four!

We have kind of been off the blogging scene for the past week due to a couple of problems. First off, Halloween. And the main reason. TEETH. Gavin is cutting all FOUR of his top teeth. His gums have been SO swollen. He has been miserable, sleeping crappy, and just plain unhappy. Can you blame the kid though?! It looked so painful. I tried to get a picture of his mouth, but he wouldn't have it so that is why you have this picture instead. Either way, his left front tooth has almost broken completely through, and the two side ones are starting too. He just has his right front one I can't see, but I'm sure I will be able to in the next couple of days. He may look like a Jack-O-Lantern for Halloween, but he sure will be a happy one by then!

5 comments:

Leesa said...

Coby did the same thing, all of a sudden he had the four teeth on top coming through and one more on the bottom. It is horrible and still is. Its never going to end is it. I'm so sorry about Gavin.

Janalyn said...

plus...you had my crazy three -year old girl for two days! Who, by the way, can't stop talking about how much fun she had with you guys!

The Foisy's said...

K, I'm dying that Gav has more teeth than Aves! She is almost one and only has two!!! Two!! Can you believe it! Crazy. I feel for you though. She is a total turd and I'm sure more are on the way!

HeatherStout said...

K, just when I start thinking about having another baby, I'm reminded of all this "fun" stuff we get to do again! Good luck to Gavin (and you).

Jill said...

Poor Gavin...and you! Hope things get better!