Monday, October 27, 2008

WATCH OUT!

So I'm a bit of a klutz. I know, a shocker right? I don't know if a klutz is the right word but, I sometimes run into the wall as I'm turning the corner, whack my head on the freezer or cupboard door, slam my fingers into something, almost trip over the carpet... that sort of thing. So! (I can't believe I'm admitting this)

A few weeks ago I was driving down a road that was lined with orange barricades, and somehow I hit one. I wasn't distracted, but yeah, I hit one. And it scared the crap out of me. It bent my passenger side mirror in and then knocked the actual mirror out of the mirror frame so it was flapping and slamming against my window. I also got some rubber on the side of my car, but no body damage (thank goodness). I felt stupid, but laughed it off and all was well.

SO! I was driving again the other day and there were road signs and barricades on the side of the road and my 2 1/2 year old says, "MOM! Watch out for the orange signs!" Thats right. Makenna knew I had hit it the first time, and was telling me to be careful! Isn't that horrible?! :) I got a real good laugh out of that. Hopefully I won't hit anything else. Unless it is in Brents hearse.

The End.

6 comments:

Melissa Garn said...

I always think I am going to slam one of those things. That is so funny that you actually did.

Allie said...

Thanks for the laugh, I totally needed it!!

Aaron and Bonnie said...

Please!!!!!Crash Brent's hearse! I can't believe he drives one of those things around. Is Gavin going to pick his homecoming date up in that beauty?

Jill said...

Lynds, that made me laugh so hard. All of us have about taken one out a time or two!!

Jill said...

Glad you admit it, cause I am the exact same way. Chloe tells on me now so I guess I better be more careful!

CLUFF FAMILY said...

That totally sounds like Jordan. He is ALWAYS running into things. Hence the stitches and splitting open again. It is ok, it is a good laugh for everyone. Glad there was no damage to your car!