Monday, October 20, 2008

Great Grandpa Staheli

I am so lucky to have both sets of my grandparents still alive and well, so my kids can enjoy them the way I did. Makenna loves them all so much. She gets excited every time she sees any of them, and I think they feel the same way about her! My kids have Grandma and Grandpa Hukill, Grandma Staheli, Grandpa Staheli and Grandma Deni, and our family friend who acts as a grandma, Kay, or as Kenna calls her Cake. They are all wonderful and we are so glad we have them in our lives.

Anyway, on Friday my Grandpa Staheli and Uncle Ryan saddled up one of his horses Tater and took Camryn, Makenna and Gavin for horse rides around the arena. They all had so much fun. Makenna was all set to go in her pumpkin crocs and white T-Shirt (stupid me). Gavin almost fell asleep from the trotting of the horse, and Makenna and Camryn rode all by themselves. They had a blast there and can't wait for this weekend to do it again! The funniest and saddest part of the ride was Camryn's allergies. It was sad because you knew her eyes itched, but it was so funny at the same time. I know I'm mean. Don't get mad Jani! I still think she is adorable and glad all is back to normal!!! Thanks Grandpa for taking them. Gavin and Makenna love you and so do I! I'm sorry the slide show is long, but it is cute!

3 comments:

Janalyn said...

So dang cute!!
I love those pics so much! What darling little girls we have...they love each other so much! Don't worry about making fun of Camryn...we had some pretty funny names for her ourselves!

Lyndsie and Daniel said...

You are so lucky to have all your grandparents around. Cherish those moments! Your blog is so cute! I cannot believe how much your kids look like you--especially your little Kenna. I'll have to check it out more often.

Brittany Barnes said...

I finally had a second to get you added as one of my blogging buddies! Your page is so cute. I am still an amateur that can't even get my header picture to be normal size. HA! Your little ones are so cute!