Wednesday, November 26, 2008

HAPPY THANKSGIVING

Well, I have been in a bloggers rut the past week or so. Nothing too exciting has happened. I have been DEATHLY ill (OK, not really, but if I was a man I would have thought I was going to die). I only had a cold and so I pretty much sounded like a man all week, but other than that we survived the week and here we are now. Since it is Thanksgiving tomorrow I thought I would put down things that I am thankful for. Not that anyone cares, but oh well...

1. Gas prices are SO low! It cost me $40.00 to fill my car up yesterday. WOO YEAH! To bad I don't have an actual car or it would be way less.
2. My dad for saving me at Maverik.
3. For Krispy Kreme donuts... that saved my kids at the Maverik while I was broken down.
4. My hubby that he isn't "dying" anymore and he has helped with my kids
5. Makenna for being so dang funny
6. Gavin sleeping through the night for the past two nights (knock on a lot of wood)
7. Diet Pepsi
8. My cozy warm house
9. My wonderful bed
10. Great friends!
11. That Heidi and Spencer finally got married...?

OK... I hope everyone has a great Thanksgiving weekend. I know I will. I get to go to two dinners that are one hour apart. I best be on my way to go clean my house- Out for now!

4 comments:

The Foisy's said...

Amen, on the gas prices! You just crack me up! Will you guys please move down here? I would love that!

Aaron and Jen said...

What is this all about breaking down at Maverick and being deathly ill? Hope you're doing better! How were your Thanksgiving dinners?

Marcie said...

I am so glad you found me! Its great to see your cute little family, they are darling and I love your family pics. Lets definetely keep in touch!

Janalyn said...

I LOVE THOSE PICTURES!!!!
You guys look beautiful!

We had so much fun this weekend and Camryn already wants to know when she is going to Kenna!