Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Makenna is lost!

OK... so my dear sweet little Makenna is no where to be found. There has been a little demon child running around my house that looks like her, but that is the only resemblance of the two. I will refer to her as "Fiona." Princess Fiona has been on and off around my house for about three weeks now and I am at a loss of what to do. She yells, takes everything away from her brother, throws him around, doesn't listen, won't clean up, throws things, demands to be waited on, punches everything like a boxer, throws major fits, talks naughty, and she even bit me last night so hard it took skin off. I have threatened, yelled, flicked, put her in the naughty chair (that usually works), and just plain ignored her, but nothing seems to work.

Now, I know that sounds like a normal almost three year old BOY but not my "perfect" little girl. I don't know what do with her. I seriously am at my wits end. She was so good and then all of the sudden BAM! There she went. Out the door. Out of reality really. So parents.... please help! I need advice on what to do with her, if your kids went through a stage like this at all.

OK, thanks!

5 comments:

HeatherStout said...

I'M SORRY!!! I don't have any advise. I think they all of a sudden decide to act a certain way and that's that. Hopefully she'll snap out of it soon, before you guys get too injured! Good luck:) P.S. Have you tried taking her favorite thing away?

Live Life said...

Yes, taking her most prized item away works wonders! But beware.... the neighbors might think you are beating her... haahaa... I laugh only because we took Summers prized cat away... WOW I have never heard her scream like that before.. It was bloody murder! She was having a melt down, chasing me around the house, outside.. the whole bit. We had some old neighbors come out of their house wondering what was going on!! lol But it worked! Every time she acted up... kitty was going to be taken away if she didnt shape up... she normaly perked up and was good!

I hope it works for you! Good luck! *HUGZ*

Live Life said...

Another thought... Santa. That also worked this time of year. If they want Santa to come they have to be good, or you are going to call him and talk to him, or say that Santa called and talked with you...

:)

Jill said...

From my experience, my kids go through naughty streaks every once in a while. It lasts a couple of weeks then its over till the next time. Good luck getting through it! I felt like beating my kids, hopefully you are a better mom than me and you won't beat Kenna!

Aaron and Jen said...

I know exactly what you are going through because we are going through the same thing RIGHT NOW! Emmaline has been such an angel and then all of a sudden she is terrorizing her sister all the time! I think that maybe it is because Eliza is starting to talk and act more like a toddler and is stealing some of Emma's show....We have been trying to give her special attention when she is good and we take away her toys when she is not....it seems to be working, but we're still struggling! Any other advise would be GRAND!