Wednesday, December 31, 2008

I want a hippopotamus for http://www.microsoft.com/isapi/redir.dll?prd=ie&pver=6&ar=CLinksChristmas!

I know I have been a major slacking of posting recently (not that anyone cares) and I have been giving people a hard time for not posting and so I am pretty much a hypocrite and I do apologize for anyone I may have offended! :)

So WAY BACK on December 19th, Makenna had her dance recital in Hurricane. We had her dress rehearsal that Tuesday and she did OK, but wasn't all that interested in doing half of the dance. I was pretty nervous for her since the previous two weeks she had laid on the floor in a ball and cried the whole time they were doing their dance. But on the night of the recital that girl did AWESOME! Not only did she dance, but she sang the entire song as well. If I knew how to put my videos from my camera onto my blog I would totally post it, but until then, you get pictures of her after the recital.

I'm so dumb though. On the day of the dress rehearsal I forgot my SD card so I got NO pictures and then we are not allowed to take pictures of the dance recital (even though I snuck my video camera in). She hasn't stopped singing the song since!



2 comments:

Amanda said...

She is soooo darling!! I can't wait to get my little girls into dance class.

Aaron and Bonnie said...

So cute, and you look way cute in a hat Linds.