Wednesday, December 3, 2008

The Secret Millionaire


That's right. I am a secret millionaire. No, totally kidding (obviously) but Brent and I DVR'd a show called that on Fox and we LOVE it! It is such a good show. It is about multi-millionaires who go undercover and live in poverty for one week. They get $100 and have to live like they have NOTHING. They find people who they can help and by the end of the show they give people at least $100,000. It's crazy how these people normally live and how so many Americans live on a day to day basis. It makes me so grateful for what we have. I have a house, car, food in my fridge, health, electricity and a toilet and shower! If anyone is having a crappy day or a self pity party (as I do more than I should) it is great to remember how lucky we really are!

No comments: