Sunday, March 29, 2009

GO GREEN.....


This little box, is off the hook.....
This is Brent, and my first time posting. I don't approve of blogs but you have got to check this out. My company has gone GREEN. We are selling energy saving products and services you all must have. Check out this little power box. It will save you at least 10 to 20 percent off your monthly power bill you will be paying either way. The full retail is only $550.00 installed. Anyone who catches it on this blog I will give you a $50.00 discount and you will start saving money today. I will arrange the install by a licensed Electrician. Now that's not all; If you buy a Power Save 1200 and refer 5 of your family members or friends I will personally write you a check for the retail value of the box excluding install of course. You really can't afford not to order yours today. Check out our website for more info www.bestenergykit.com. The special pricing and referral program is not available on the site. I have one installed at my house and I can show you at anytime. I hope I don't make a habit of blogging after this post.
To place an order, please post comment, I will reply asap.

Thanks,
Brent


1 comment:

Aaron and Bonnie said...

What The Brent? I never would have thought he would go with the blogging world! I'm in!! I don't know anything about it, but if Aaron approves then so do I! Thanks for installing it and I'm glad you didn't take off with my TV!