Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Terry Fator

I don't know how many people have really heard of Terry Fator, but Brent sure has. He is the ventriloquist that won America's Got Talent a few years ago. Brent has been dying to go to a show since he won over a couple of years ago. I then found out on Oprah that he had a one hundred MILLION dollar contract with The Mirage down in Vegas. So for Brent's birthday (in December) I bought him tickets for February 19th (earliest show). We went and LOVED it! It was SO DANG GOOD! We laughed, almost cried, and had a great time. If anyone is down there and has $100 extra bucks to blow (that is for TWO tickets total), go see the show. He even let us bring cameras in to record him. I recorded some clips, but they aren't working so SORRY! You will have to go for yourself! :) Let us know if you need company. We want to go again. Our $21.00 treats. A bag of M&M's, popcorn, and a drink.
(we think they overcharged us on something)


Don't mind the random people. He is a little man though.

5 comments:

The Foisy's said...

Oh fun! Hey, I just got your message! My other friend suggested A tree grows in Brooklyn too so I think I might have to get it. I think we can help you out, cause we own a cleaning company down here. It's kind of a side thing while Erik is in school. It's called Relyant commercial cleaners. Call me or Erik I'll email you our numbers!

Andrea said...

Never heard of the guy but it sounds likes fun! I haven't been to Vegas in forever! And yes, I think you got ripped off on your treats!

CLUFF FAMILY said...

I will have to talk to Josh bout the show. that would be fun. we shoulda gone for our anniversary. march 1st. Thanks so much for the flower clips. SOOO cute. I love them , so does Tay! You are a great friend! You guys have plans tomorrow? Josh is leaving, so I might wanna go out?

CLUFF FAMILY said...

Wanna go to dinner or something? Whatever is fine with me. Probably around 7-7:30. Josh gets home later on Fridays. He leaves sat morning for Texas. Wanna ask Jill too? I will call ya.

Janalyn said...

Maybe Bry and I will go over our anniversary when we are in Vegas... it's either that or Chip n Dales baby!!