Tuesday, March 31, 2009

This weeks lowdown....

Well, I am sitting here watching American Idol and I realized that I haven't blogged about it this year. I'm sure that most people don't care and you can agree or disagree, we all have opinions (words straight from Simon) and so here is the lowdown from tonight's show.GORGEOUS! Interesting voice. And I thought I couldn't dance! She should play an instrument or something to keep her still. If only I could look something like her! GORGEOUS.BORING. Need I say more?


He tried a bit too hard, but he overall is good. I liked him in the beginning and like him OK now. What's up with his hair lately?!

He needs to go... He has a nice voice, but bye bye to him! And maybe thin the brows a little bit.

LOVE. My favorite. He brought tears to my eyes tonight with his song and yummy voice! :)

I love his voice, love his look, but needs to shave the scruff. I love scruff, but not on him

Her round is not "lil". She is pretty, but she needs to go home to her kiddos.

If you close your eyes he is pretty good, but nothing like Justin Timberlake like they said. What was up with him playing the keyboard around a bunch of people?! CHEESY! And he isn't as cute as he thinks he is.

ALLISON
For some reason her picture isn't working but that is probably because she looked FREAKY tonight. What in the hell were the stylists' thinking?! Good voice, not a good look.

And there you have it folks....


2 comments:

Andrea said...

WOW!! I totally agree with EVERYTHING that you wrote!!! Danny is for sure my fave, he has been from the begining, I hope he wins. Now for Anoop's eyebrows.... HOLY!! You would think they would have taken care of those by now. He could come see me and I would do it for free!!

Jen said...

Your posts just bring a SMILE to my face! Love the commentary by the way!