Tuesday, April 14, 2009

AI rundown

Bottom line... Lil' is going home. I almost fell asleep listening too her. BOOOORING! She has to be! I can't believe she has been around as long as she has. I still LOVE Danny Gokey. Especially his new grown beard. Yum. He performs well, but he is a little more conservative than Adam. I am starting to like Adam more and more. His screaming still scares me a bit, but he is a GREAT entertainer. I loved the song that Anoop sang. It is one of my all time favorite love songs... not necessarily from him, but oh well. Good job Anoop! Anyway, thats about it. I hate the new judging thing, the two at a time thing. And what in the hell was Paula wearing!? Seriously.... and does she ever complete a sentence or thought?! What a weirdo. And I don't think I have ever noticed Simons flat top before. Maybe he should try and grow a beard out like Danny....

2 comments:

Leilani said...

I love that you love American Idol as much and Justin and I do! We seriously live for tues and weds. We so should have an idol party some time, I love to discuss the idols, and give my opinions, because really some day they will hire me, and them my opinion will matter.

Erika said...

Yeah, poor Lil, she did so much better during hollywood week... And what about Chris, he is sneaking up and doing well too, and he's cute :)...Thank goodness for DVR!