Sunday, April 12, 2009

Easter Day

Let's just say, I am glad this day is OVER! Here is the run down.

I had a 44 oz. Diet Pepsi at 10:00 on Saturday night. Let's just say, not a good idea. I tossed and turned probably until at least 2:00 AM. At 3:30 AM Makenna decided to wake up so I went and crawled in bed with her to see if I would sleep better. I woke up at 5:00 and went back to my own bed.

The morning was not good. I couldn't find Gavin's pants, Kenna didn't want to get dressed, Brent had a wrinkled shirt, and I just didn't feel cute. Sacrament was a DISASTER. I'm sorry Melissa that you guys had to sit behind us. I had to do everything not to swear at Makenna because she whined the WHOLE time. I couldn't even color my nursery lesson in peace! :) Brent had Gavin and by the end of sacrament all three of them were in the hall and I was trying to breathe. Nursery kids were sad.... and the whining continued until bedtime tonight. I don't know if it was because I was just ornery the whole time, but I almost went to the gas station to get ANOTHER 44 oz. Diet Pepsi just to make myself feel better but I refrained.

This is the only picture I really got of the kids and it explains the day...

2 comments:

Aaron and Jen said...

Hey Makenna looks like my girls did most of the day.....

Leilani said...

Way to funny! The picture does say it all... I wanted to beat my primary class that day. They kept crawling out the window and running. Little @#$@#%@#$%@. Gotta love all that sugar running through their veins.