Tuesday, April 28, 2009

And the monster lives....

It has been gone for two years, but it is finally back. And it is not pretty. It has zits all over its face, grease dripping out of the pores, bloated, very irritable and so emotional and it can't stop eating for the life of it. What is it you might ask!? ME WITH PMS! WTF!? I hate it. I know most women don't enjoy it, but it has come back with a vengeance! I was lucky enough to not have a period since before getting pregnant with Gavin (excluding the bleeding from my IUD, which wasn't hormonal), and now that "she" is on her way, I am miserable along with the rest of the people I associate with! My poor, poor little family. I hope we all survive the next couple of weeks. And I apologize now to anyone that I might offend in the next week or so! I will try and keep my mouth shut, but sometimes things just come out that don't mean to! And as to the PMS monster- I HATE YOU and I hope you leave soon (and so does B)...

3 comments:

Heath & Ege said...

That's what I'm saying about being pregnant! I'm so mean it's not even funny. I get so irritated SOOOO easily. My poor husband...he is always getting the rath of Heather. haha

Christie Moss and Brenden said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
CLUFF FAMILY said...

I am right there with ya. I am on birth control on top f my iud and it is NOT fun. I am way bloated and feel like crap all the time. When does it end! Poor Josh!