Thursday, June 3, 2010

The end.

Kenna had her last day of preschool a few weeks ago, and since I am such an awesome Mom, I didn't take any pictures. Why?! Well, because who knew your camera didn't work sitting on the counter at home!!! Luckily, Heather is a WAAAAAAYYYYYY better mom than me and brought hers. Thanks for helping a girl out Heath. You rock.

Kenna L.O.V.E.D preschool. She loved her teacher. She loved her friends. And loved learning. She didn't so much love waking up in the morning (don't know where she got that from), but once she was gone, she was gone and enjoyed it. Their last day they had a water party and then we got to go for a little picnic. It was cute and they had some delicious treats there for us. Parker (one of Kenna's besties) decided that the little butter pad things looked like a great treat so he ate it. And about made me throw up my cinnamon bun. Seriously. He was actually CHEWING it. Like gum. It was disgusting. Funnier than heck, but disgusting. That was the highlight of the picnic. That, and my husband was able to make it!

Kenna and Ms. Adriane

Some of the kids (Parker before the butter)

She is a goof ball.

So happy he was home!

Us. (yes, I know I look like retard)

2 comments:

Heather said...

You all look so cute in those pictures. Yeah, that butter thing was gross. That's Parker for ya. I'm excited that they get to go there again next year. For the record-you're a better mom than me, I just remembered my camera!

Aaron and Bonnie said...

That is a very cute picture of your family! That's fun that your man was able to be home. We do cherish those moments don't we?