Thursday, February 3, 2011

Five.

When Gavin turns three, that means Kenna is about to turn five. And she did. And she couldn't be happier. I swear it took three years for her to turn five. We had to make chains, charts, and count almost every day until we got to January 13th.

This little miss of mine is ALL girl... and when I say that I mean complete D.R.A.M.A. The tears come at the drop of a hat, she is super happy, and then super grumpy five minutes later... I hope that she gets all of our hormonal problems out BEFORE she is a teenager. Or I am in for it. Because I don't like doing the drama. Oh well, at least she is so sweet and the biggest help ever. She loves to do chores and be responsible. She told me the other day she can't wait to be a grown-up. I hope she just enjoys being five.

According to her, by 3:00 that afternoon, she told me she was having a rough day and that it wasn't that great! I'm not sure why. We took her to McDonald's for breakfast, she played at her friends house, and then we took her to Fiesta Fun, and then Pizza Factory. She didn't let us forget the whole day that it was her birthday and she got to do whatever she wanted...

By the end of the night, she told us it was the best birthday ever!!! So I think we succeeded.

Isn't she SO big?!


Her "Tangled" cake.

2 comments:

Heather said...

Isn't it crazy that you have a 5 yr. old! You are getting old. She is such a pretty little girl. The cake turned out great!

Lori said...

Happy Birthday! She looks so cute and old. I can't believe you have a 5 year old.