Thursday, February 3, 2011

Tangled.

For Kenna's birthday she wanted to invite five friends... she picked them out literally six months ago, and didn't forget who she wanted to come. Therefore we had, Camryn, Mia, Parker, Jack and Ryan. Which is THE BEST GROUP EVER!

We decided to do a little Tangled party. I wasn't in the mood to throw a huge birthday party for six kids, and luckily Tangled was still playing... Brent decided to take Gavin and so my friend Heather came to help out at the movie theater!

The party started, we did cake and presents (thank you to all!) and then we headed off to the movie! They were AWESOME. I got them a huge bucket of popcorn, Heather and I each a drink and we were off. We sandwiched the kids in between us and the only two 'kids' that had to go to the bathroom were Heather and I. Seriously, none of the kids moved. I would definitely do it again in a heartbeat.

Thanks Heath for helping out! It was awesome!




Aren't they the cutest group of four/five year olds ever?!

3 comments:

Heather said...

They really are so cute!! I really can't believe how well behaved they all were. Thanks again for letting me tag along! I loved it!

Amanda said...

Wow you are brave...I am glad they were so good for you!! I bet they thought that was the best birthday party ever :)

Melissa said...

This was my favorite show! I wish I could have gone!