Thursday, February 3, 2011

Three.

My baby is three. And he is the cutest, sweetest, craziest, laziest, naughtiest little boy ever. I can't get enough of him... actually, that's a lie. Most days I can't get enough of him... but some days, I wish I could sell him to the highest bidder... or the lowest. Either way, I love him to death.

It goes without saying how fast time goes by, but I wish it would slow down long enough for me to enjoy more time with him. I swear by the time we crawl out of bed and get ready for the day, its lunch time (seriously) and then we usually do errands, dinner and bed! No time to sit down and play all day. I don't know how you people with more than two kids do it...

He now undresses and dresses himself, can open the fridge (this is a big one for him) and can even get in the car and buckle most of his car seat. It seems like Kenna was doing things a little earlier, but I think Brent and I both baby him WAY too much. And he milks it for all its worth. Some days he will sit on the couch and ask me to get his blanket off of the floor. When I tell him to get off the couch to get it he says, "I can't... see" and then reaches his arms out and acts like he is trying. It's hilarious.

He L.O.V.E.S. to bug his sister and her friends. I can't believe that boys are honestly born with the "pestering" gene. He knows EXACTLY what to do to make her cry. And then he laughs. He laughs a lot. Especially when he gets in trouble. I know I am in for it. But for now, I'm going to enjoy him as much as possible.

Relaxing for his birthday

His Buzz cake (I know it looks kind of retarded)

Eating yogurt!!!

1 comment:

Lori said...

I can't believe he is 3. Happy Birthday Gavin! I didn't know the younger brother even bugs the sister, I thought just the older brother did. That is funny. Cute cakes you made.