Sunday, September 21, 2008

POOP POOP POOP!

That is what I found all over Gavin and his crib a few days ago! I do have a picture but it is so gross that I can't even post it. It was the first time of my motherhood life that I have been disgusted at something my child has done. I don't know how Gavs got his diaper off but somehow he did and poop was ALL over the place! I was almost gagging and had to try and throw him in the tub without getting it all over myself. I'm seriously gagging right now trying not to think about it... sorry to make you barf!

4 comments:

Janalyn said...

I am also gagging...especially since I am eating a chocolate chunk granola bar right now!!

HeatherStout said...

Sounds like a great day! BTW, we saw Brent's hearse parked by our house. It looks awesome!

Cheryl said...

PS: nasty!

Jason and Joanna said...

thanks for keeping the picture to yourself ;)