Monday, September 8, 2008

A trip to the dentist!

Luckily, the visit was for Makenna and not me. I took Kenna to the Children's Dentist that is across the street from Tai Pan. What a waste of $75.00. The appoinment seriously was 10 minutes long. He counted her teeth (she is still missing her four back molars) and then he brushed her teeth with that nasty fruity grainy toothpaste. And that was it. I opted out of the fluoride as it makes me nauseous so I didn't want to put her through that. She loved the waiting room and the dentist was actually really good with her. She got a book, a green balloon (that she carried around until 7:30 that night) and a toothbrush. That is what cost me my money. And that was even with a first visit discount. At least I know her teeth are healthy and I still have months of ornery behavior because she hasn't cut her molars yet! WAHOO! Thanks Dr. Scholzen!

5 comments:

Amanda said...

She is so darling!! Yea for Makenna surviving the dentist :)

HeatherStout said...

Oh, the dreaded dentist. She looks like she had a blast, though!

Aaron and Jen said...

Emmaline has yet to experience the dentist! I'm glad Makenna had fun though!

Kengie said...

Glad she was good for you at the dentist. I think Zach would be a wreck! :-)

Jason and Joanna said...

haha, what a brave little girl!!