Sunday, August 31, 2008

HI MAMA!

YAY! Gavin has FINALLY said MAMA. The first two times he said it we were in the car and I thought I heard him say it. Then Makenna said "Mom, Gavin said Mommy!" I was so happy. He has said it since. He also says HI. He has said it for quite sometime, but it doesn't always sound like it. I think we have said it so much to him that he picked up on it. I'm sure no one believes me, but I swear he says it. Next, I'm sure he'll say- Hi MAMA, you are the best mama ever and you rock!"

I took these pictures right before church today. Isn't he a little stud muffin!?

6 comments:

Janalyn said...

He is seriously the cutest kid!!!

Andrew and Cori said...

Oh my gosh! These pictures make him look so old!! How did that happen?! He really is so cute.

The Selleneits said...

Hi Brent & Lyndsi what a adorable family you have. I saw you on PVHS web page saw that you have a blog so I thought I would check it out. So I hope you dont mind. I have one two, anyway I am glad thing are going good for you and your family.

Aaron and Jen said...

Don't you just love it when they start to talk!?!

Bishop Fam said...

He is so cute! I can't believe how big he is.

Jason and Joanna said...

haha, good job Gavin! Ya, I'm sure that will be the first sentence that he says! ;)