Thursday, August 14, 2008

HUH?!

I know that I have done about 15 posts today but I have one more for the day... I have been watching the Olympics (more on that later) but tonight I have watched the gymnastics and the commentator with Bob Costas, Bela Carolyi has been commenting on all of the gymnasts and I'm wondering if its me, or does this guy not speak a lick of English?! I only could understand the word combination in his conversation. I don't know if its just late or what, but man, I just hear a bunch of blah blah blah combination blah blah blah! Anyway, I'm out!

This is him.

4 comments:

Cheryl said...

Yeah. He speaks no English! He was hilarious to watch when he was watching that Nastia perform though! Hilarious!

HeatherStout said...

Everytime this guys is on Casey and I look at each other with a dumbfound expression. Here's the key to understanding Bela: rewind your DVR over and over and by approx the fourth time, you can pick up a few more words!

Janalyn said...

That is so funny because Bry and I think the same thing but we absolutely love the guy cause he says what he thinks, like when Shawn Brown lost to the Chinese chic it took us awhile to figure out he was saying..."It was a RIPOFF" instead of "It was a RITARD"

The Foisy's said...

Ha, ha, you crack me up! I'm totally obsessed too! Yeah that guy can't talk! Your babies are growing so fast! It's so crazy!