Tuesday, August 5, 2008

The Jonas Brothers


OK... so I'm sitting here watching E! New (I know I'm totally lame) and the Jonas Brothers are on it quite frequently and I always wonder "What is it with these guys?!" Their old school clothes, their newly found Ray Bans, and their curly hair (or straight hair for the middle dude). Either way, I don't really understand the hype. Does this mean: A: I'm getting too old B: Just jealous of their luscious locks C: Into Miley Cyrus/Hannah Montana. Probably all of the above! So any of you with girls that are in love with these boys, please let me in on the Jonas secret! I think they are kind of creepy looking actually.

5 comments:

Dustin & Angie Drake said...

I don't get it either. I may be old, too, but I think they're hideous. I know Dustin's 15-year-old niece thinks they're SO HOT, but any "boy-next-door" with the same look isn't. I don't get it. Maybe it's peer pressure to say they're good-looking? Either way, I'm glad I'm too old to be into the hype.

HeatherStout said...

Being the mother of a 3 1/2 year old daughter (yes, I said 3 1/2) I know plenty about the Jo-Bros (their nickname, in case you didn't know). The oldest one is definitely not cute, the other two have kinda grown on me. Ah, to be 15 again...

Micki said...

sometimes I like 'em. sometimes I don't. Kinda like Almond Joys.

Leilani said...

agreed, however I watched them on oprah, and I think they are so popular partly because they claim to be innocent, if you know what mean. On the other hand, they are UGLY - what is with looking like you belong in the 70's those days are gone for a reason! I'm just sayin'

Andrea said...

I'm a little lost too?? Maybe Hollywood couldn't find anyone to be "hotter" at the moment! And yes, they need to fire their stylilst. I read in a mag that one of them spent $1200 on a piar of shoes, they were HIDEOUS!