Tuesday, August 26, 2008

LAS VEGAS IN APRIL!

OK, I know that this post is a few months past due, but our scanner is FINALLY working so I had to get this picture on! EVERY single time I look at it, I laugh my butt off! I think it is so DANG funny!

Back in April, my family went down to Las Vegas for one last little trip before my brother headed off on his mission. We rode a few roller coasters and MY favorite one was "Big Shot" which is the one that shoots straight up off the Stratosphere. I believe the sign said it was 1,016 feet up. Brent is not so fond of heights, and he claims he had a sinus infection that made him not want to go even more, but we finally coaxed him to get on the ride. He was next to some random guy and kept saying "I think I'm going to throw up." I think the dude was pretty scared he was. He kind of looked like it but I couldn't stop laughing. So they don't really tell you when they are going to launch you up, but you knew it from the words coming out of Brent's mouth. Luckily the guy didn't get offended and I thought I was going to throw up because I was laughing so freaking hard. He was screaming like a little girl (no joke) and saying some words I won't repeat. HIL-ARE-I-OUS! This picture was taken before the words started flying.

8 comments:

Andrea said...

Did you check Brent's shorts after this was taken? Ha ha he looks more scared than you are!

HeatherStout said...

This picture is classic! Blackmail...

Shelly said...

How hilarious--that picture is good for some laughs. Jack is looking over my shoulder and saw Makenna's picture and just asked, "Can we go to the splash park today with Kenna--I love her!"

Jill said...

so funny! Love the picture!

Amanda said...

haha that picture is awesome, I love it!

Jason and Joanna said...

HAHAH! Nice! That is so funny! I can't imagine Brent saying those words... if they are the words I'm thinking... but if I'm pretty sure everytime I look at that picture i'm gonna get a good laugh. Thanks for the good laugh Brent!

Live Life said...

Poor kid, looks like hes taking a dump ;) heehee

Thats too funny. Bet I would be lookin the same way if you could ever get me up on that ride...in fact I wouldnt even have to be on the ride to look that way...just on the Statosphere itself!

WTG Brent! You are stronger then me!

CLUFF FAMILY said...

SOO funny. Looks like he needed to poop a biiiig one! I love your picture banner up top. Very cute.