Thursday, August 21, 2008

BORED...

That is what I am right now. I don't even have anything to blog about. How am I bored!? I'm not exactly sure. I cleaned my house last night at 11:00 PM because I had too many Diet Pepsi's so that was done. My dinner is already cooking, my kids are sleeping and we have already been swimming today. I have seen the 2 foot weeds in my backyard that my husband was supposed to pull three weeks ago, but I really don't want to go out there and fry my white body because it is still over 100 degrees here. Hmmm, am I boring you yet?! I could organize my baby clothes, but they are too high in my garage for me to reach. Maybe I"ll go try and make some bows. Later

1 comment:

HeatherStout said...

Lucky you! House clean, dinner cooking, kids sleeping. Sounds like a perfect afternooon.