Thursday, August 14, 2008

Happy Birthday to Makenna?!?

Well I have a birthday nut on my hands. This month so far Makenna has been to three different birthday parties and she absolutely loves it! Every time we play with Play-Doh we sing Happy Birthday to her (very loudly so if you are walking by and hear a dog barking, it is probably just me attempting to sing) and then her blowing out her pretend candles. She sings the song to Gavin every day, and randomly tells people that it is her birthday. Sometimes she will tell people her birthday is after Christmas (which it is) or give them her actual birthday. Yesterday we went to Hunters birthday party and was talking about her b-day after Christmas so I thought that we would have her a birthday party for her (since it was the 13th and only 5 more months until the actual day). I made some cupcakes and decorated one for her, stuck candles in it and Gavin, her and I sang Happy Birthday to her! She was so excited that today she was telling me all about how it was her birthday and that she was three now. She didn't care she didn't get any presents so maybe I'll be off the hook for her real birthday! So Happy Birthday to you Kenna Brooke!

Also, Grandpa and Grandma Hukill: HAPPY BIRTHDAY to you guys! We love you guys and hope you have many more birthdays to come!!!

2 comments:

Aaron and Bonnie said...

You are the best mom! I should take lessons from you. I don't know of any other mom who has just had a birthday for their kid just because! How fun for you guys. Gavin looks so dang cute in his little chair. SO FUN!!

Brittany Barnes said...

You have the cutest little family! I found your blog off of Micki's.