Tuesday, August 12, 2008

I need serious help!

I cannot finish/put down Breaking Dawn. I want to finish it so badly for the mere purpose of moving on with my life. I feel like I have to hurry and finish this post because Edward is waiting for me. I like the book alright, but man, I wish I could just finish it so I can function like a normal human being! I have loads of laundry that needs to be folded (at least its clean) spots on my floor that need to be mopped, rocks in the front entry way that Makenna hauled in that I haven't made her pick up yet, mail to open and my stomach to feed, but for some reason I can't put the book down, or finish it for that matter! It is driving me nuts! My goal is to finish the book tonight so that I can do some actual posts, watch a bit of the Olympics, and finally clean my house! I'm a horrible mother and wife right now, but its OK because Brent is gone and my kids are asleep. If only I were a vampire and could do all of this quickly.

7 comments:

Cheryl said...

With ya. I was slow on the uptake of the Twilight phenomenon, but now, I'm a full-fledged member of the Cullen Cult. I think it only took me 2 days to listen to New Moon. I listen to them so I feel like I can get other things done too. Not that I do. But it's fun to take it with me shopping!

Linds said...

haha...I'm right there with ya! When I read those books..my whole life kinda gets neglected...but I must say... Edward might just be worth is (for a couple of days at least) lol

Greg and Mel said...

I read through that book so fast and my house was in shambles when I finished! I am waiting to read it again as soon as my friend finishes it!

Do Justin and Wendi live by you or is it Jeremy and Mariah? They probably wont be there for much longer, both twins and their wives are moving into a 3 bedroom house together in a few weeks!!!

Greg and Mel said...

Duh..haha I just automatically assume its my brother you are talking about..lol Rach and andy are cool, but they need to be more social!! :D

CLUFF FAMILY said...

That is so cute Kenna has a crush! Jordan has no idea the boy/girl thing yet. I hope to keep it that way for a long time!

Leesa said...

I was there last week. I think I'm finally caught up on everthing I neglected. These silly time consuming books that take us away from our family and friends, you got to love them.

Jill said...

I can't start the dang book cause I know I have too much to do and I know I won't get anything done if I start reading!