Tuesday, August 26, 2008

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY!

So Brent and I celebrated our SIXTH anniversary this past Sunday! WOW... it has gone by so fast the past couple of years, but at the same time it seems like FOREVER ago that we got married! It has been a pretty fun journey though I must say! Even though I threatened divorce a numerous amount of times the first six months of marriage, I am so glad that I "toughed" it out. Brent if you ever read this "You rock my world! I'm glad that I was able to beat up all of the other girls up that wanted you (even though most of them were 5 times my size and smellier than heck)!I love you babe." Here's to another six years (times eternity!)

The Blessed Day

Now (I couldn't find a picture of just the two of us)

7 comments:

Cheryl said...

Oh, what a cute couple and an adorable family! Happy anniversary!

HeatherStout said...

Ahhh, happy anniversary guys! I know, doesn't it seem like you've been married for forever already (in a good way, though:)!

Aaron and Jen said...

Happy Anniversary! I can't believe you've been married for 6 years already!

Jill said...

I still don't know how you two ended up together after I know the kind of women Brent went after! Brent you are a lucky guy! Oh yah, and Lyndsi you are a lucky woman, no one else can dance like Brent can!

Amanda said...

Congrats! I can't believe how fast time flies, it seems like just yesterday we were at your wedding...Happy Anniversary!

Jason and Joanna said...

how cute! you look so pretty lyndsi! I never realized Brent was that much taller than you! Hope you had a great anniversary! Cheers to 6 years!

Live Life said...

Happy Anniversary you two!