Saturday, September 27, 2008

WTF?!


WHERE'S THE FALL!?!? That is what I have been wondering the past couple of weeks. I usually don't mind the hot weather as long as it is in the SUMMER! But seriously, I love fall, but it feels like summer to me! It is nice we can still go swimming and get "tan" but I'm ready to layer my clothing a little bit! I mean, besides the normal Shade shirt over my "underwear" that is under my normal shirt! I mean really, who doesn't want to wear four layers of clothing!?

6 comments:

Dustin & Angie Drake said...

I totally concur. I went through my closet a couple of weeks ago, and I'm longing for "layer-weather." Gotta love sweaters!

Tobler's said...

Haha I totally agree! I can't wait 'till sweater season!
Your kids are so cute! I love the header picture! :)

Andrea said...

A freakin' men! Crap! We went to Swiss Days today, oh only a 101 outside... Ya it's SUPPOSED to cool off this time of year! Dang global warming!

Janalyn said...

If you were a really "creative" mom, like the ones you and I have discussed...you would spend a day and 'create' fall inside your house! lol

HeatherStout said...

No kidding, what's up with the 95 degrees still? And I am totally ready to layer my clothes to hide some extra stuff, that's the beauty of colder weather!

Jason and Joanna said...

hahaha- i just had to tell you I laughed pretty hard when I saw "WTF?" HAHA! Nice!! but I love the fall weather too, it should be a nice one!