Sunday, July 5, 2009

Gateway Discovery Museum

Last week when we went to Salt Lake, Janalyn and I decided to take the kids to the Children's Museum. Let me just tell you, they LOVED it! Gavin (who usually is a whiny little fart in public) wandered around and got into everything!!! It was so cute to see him walk around and play with all the ball tubes, play on the "farm" and such. Kenna's favorite part was the miniature house they had. She could have stayed in there for hours. If you are ever up that way, I would definitely suggest going to take the children.

Gearing up for the day!

Balls?!

Playing Mary had a Little Lamb

I love men in uniform! :)

Animals on the farm

Buddies on the lifeflight helicopter

2 comments:

Heather said...

Cute pics Lyns. It looks like you had a great time. I'll have to take my kids sometime.

Lori said...

That place is the best. I am glad you got to experience. It is a favorite with us.